The site has been updated with the 2023 calendar! Some news for riders:
- If you haven’t already, renew or join RUSA. All riders must have a current RUSA membership, and it can take several days for a new rider’s membership to process (up to a couple of weeks if paying by mailed check) – please renew/join in time; we do not want to have to turn anyone away from an event.
- We’ll have an Info Session and Party on Monday, March 6 from 6-8 at Medford Brewing Company. Come share tips, hear from veteran randonneurs and PBP anciens, and hang out with your fellow cyclists!
- You can now order NER jerseys and other clothing! Order at our club Voler store anytime before February 20th. Voler will ship each order individually, on or before March 31.
- NER Club Membership and Season Passes can be purchased via BikeReg. If you were a volunteer last year, you get free membership and season pass this year! Contact us for details.
- Additional events with RUSA sanctioning can be added to the calendar throughout the year. Check back often, and if you are interested in running an event please contact us (use the “Contact NER” link above).
- We have a Google Group and a FaceBook group where riders are welcome to chat and share information.
- There is a group of RUSA folks putting together a potential bag drop for RUSA riders at PBP. Please see this page for more information and a survey they are asking any interested riders to fill out so they can make more detailed plans.
Please note: Individual ride pages generally still show last year’s information and will be updated closer to the ride dates.