NER has four rides in four states in May 2021! (Ride all four and bag all New England states.)
- May 1st: “Five Hills” re-run (Medford, MA) – We’re going to host the April 18th 200k a 2nd time for riders who didn’t get a chance to attend due to the 25 rider limit filling up. Please do not register if you rode the April 18th edition. Registration will open on April 18, 2021 at 7AM. http://www.bikereg.com/five-hills-in-new-hampshire-2021-may
- May 15th: Bakery Brevet 200km (Middlesex, VT) – This is Dave Cain’s famous tour of the some of the better bakeries and general stores of the Mad River Valley. Ride starts at the Red Hen Bakery near Montpelier. Registration via BikeReg.
- May 22nd: Providence to Duxbury to Plymouth to Providence 200km [PDPP] (Providence, RI) – A new route from Ted S. Details and registration here!
- May 30th: Midcoast Maine 300k (Portland, ME) – A new coastal route starting and ending in Portland, ME over the long weekend. See here for more details, registration will be up soon.
- June 19th: Oh Canada 400k (Woodstock, VT) – Jan’s easy-to-navigate up and down the great state of Vermont. A yearly favorite. There will also be a 100k option.
Details and registration links will be posted soon for events that do not have them yet. Some events may have limits on number of riders and/or other restrictions. As government advisories change, NER will update accordingly.