NER has four rides in four states in May 2021! (Ride all four and bag all New England states.)
- May 1st: “Five Hills” re-run (Medford, MA) – We’re going to host the April 18th 200k a 2nd time for riders who didn’t get a chance to attend due to the 25 rider limit filling up. Please do not register if you rode the April 18th edition. Registration will open on April 18, 2021 at 7AM. http://www.bikereg.com/five-hills-in-new-hampshire-2021-may
- May 15th: Bakery Brevet 200km (Middlesex, VT) – This is Dave Cain’s famous tour of the some of the better bakeries and general stores of the Mad River Valley. Ride starts at the Red Hen Bakery near Montpelier.
- May 22nd: Providence to Duxbury to Plymouth to Providence 200km [PDPP] (Providence, RI) – A new route from Ted S. Details coming soon.
- May 30th: Portland ME 300k (Portland, ME) – A New route starting and ending in Portland, ME. Details forthcoming.
- June 19th: Oh Canada 400k (Woodstock, VT) – Jan’s easy-to-navigate up and down the great state of Vermont. A yearly favorite.
Details and registration links will be posted soon. Some events may have limits on number of riders and/or other restrictions. As government advisories change, NER will update accordingly.