Postponement of Sep 16, 2023 300km for 1 week Due to Forecast

Hello all:

Due to the increasingly likely track of Hurricane Lee making landfall somewhere on the coast of Gulf of Maine, we have decided to postpone the ride for 1 week to Sep 23, 2023.  There is a new registration link on BikeReg if anyone wants to take the opportunity to register for the new date.  (Please see ride page for the link.) All registrant of the Sep 16 ride date will be “manually transferred” to the start list of Sep 23, 2023.  If you have any question or concern please reach out to RBA via email at  We appreciate everyone’s understanding of the situation and we thank our volunteers who can accommodate the pivot of the date.  Let’s hope that the storm would not cause significant damages and stay safe for our friends in Coastal Maine this coming weekend.


NER Club President